MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bridget Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 21:46:00 +0000
Dear Colleagues!

December is indeed upon us, as are a few very important MEEOA deadlines associated with our annual conference--Got Grit?: The Building Blocks of Success.

December 6 is the date to book your room at the Black Bear Inn at the negotiated conference rate $79.95/night
Note: there are just 5 rooms left in the reserved block-so book now to save!
http://blackbearinnorono.com

December 7 is the preferred deadline for MEEOA Conference Booklet Ads.
Note: we have not received an ad from anyone yet but we're certain that many of you are out there working on it!!
See attached document for details.

Look forward to hearing from you and to seeing you at MEEOA!

Sincerely,

Your humble & faithful conference committee members