MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Fowles Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:18:08 +0000
How do we help students build resilience? How do we build it in ourselves? The 2016 Meeoa Conference will be exploring these ideas (and more!) January 7-8 at the Black Bear Inn. We know that you have something to share or know someone who does! Please consider proposing a workshop around our theme "Got Grit?: The Building Blocks of Success".

Building resilience, perseverance, & tenacity is something that applies to all students at all levels of education- and also to us as professionals. We look forward to having your workshop proposal by November 13. You can submit online or through the attached doc. http://www.meeoa.org/conference_rfp_step1.php?id=5

Also, don't forget to register for the conference! http://www.meeoa.org/conference_reg_info.php?id=5

Feel free to email with questions!

Best,
Ginny & Corda