MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Brown, Rusty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:15:14 +0000
Gail,
Jason Hoffpauir, a recent graduate of EMCC Hospitality and Tourism Management program (he has an A.A.S.), will be transferring to USM for the Fall 2017 semester. We completed your on-line application and I just wanted to make sure I reached out to you to let you know. I hope all is well and it was nice seeing you at the SSS meeting last week.
- Rusty

Rusty R. Brown, M.Ed., NCC
Director
TRiO Student Support Services Program