MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 10:28:54 -0400
For those who are still having an issue with completing the Google Forms
Survey, I have attached a Survey Monkey Option. Sorry for the issue with
the link. I am not sure why some had issues while others did not. Both
links have been tested and both are working from this end. If you have
voted already, your vote has been recorded and there is no need to vote
again.

Due to personal reasons Betty McCue-Herlihy will be unable to step into the
role of MEEOA 2017-18 President. We are required to have a secondary
election which would approve (formerly voted in 2017-18 Pres. Elect) Dori
Fellman, to step into the role, or please write in alternative candidate.
Please complete the Following Ballot and submit ASAP.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JR5KKBX

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXs6stjhHiYdMHhdIBV2o9bq9Mh8qpvbLsmNlE_TFZ-FnORw/viewform?usp=sf_link

> > Good Afternoon, As some of you may be aware, Betty McCue-Herlihy
> > will not be able to step into the role of President of MEEOA for the
> > new year. We need a secondary election to either Vote in a New In
> > Coming President, or Vote for Dori Fellman to Advance into the role.
> > Please complete the ballot and submit.
> > Thanks for your prompt attention,
> > Teri (Morse) Mann

Teri Mann, Advisor III - MidCoast Maine
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Cell 207-551-3331 - Fax 207-581-2532
Toll Free 1-800-281-3703

(former email: [log in to unmask])

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
― Plutarch <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/31015.Plutarch>