MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kelly Ilseman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:14:29 -0400
Hello MEEOA,

It has been a pleasure serving as your President for the 2014-2015 year.

We accomplished a number of goals last year, including updating our website
and offering an alumni registry on the website, holding a successful
conference with increased focus on alumni, receiving a mini-grant from NEOA
to help boost membership and a matching grant from COE to continue
membership efforts, participating in Hall of Flags at the Maine State
House, attending Policy Seminar and advocating for TRIO in Washington,
D.C., participating in TRIO Days, supporting NEOA's continued advocacy
efforts, advocating for increases to the Maine State Grant, working with
partners to envision collaboration with JMG, and welcoming several new SSS
Programs to the state.

Thanks to everyone whose participation made these accomplishments possible,
and for the work you all do on the ground every day with your students.
Together, we are a strong force for educational access and advocacy! I look
forward to Teri Morse's leadership in the upcoming year as we continue to
address access to opportunity in higher education for all Maine students,
and wish you all a great start to the 2015-16 school year!

Kelly

--------------------
Kelly Ann Ilseman
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
Assistant Director/Academic Curriculum Coordinator/Academic Counselor
Maine Educational Opportunity Association Past-President

Best ways to reach me:
call or text: 617.784.2320
kelly.ilseman@m <[log in to unmask]>*aine.edu <http://aine.edu>*

other ways to reach me:
main office: 800.581.2522
office: 207.581.3720
fax: 207.581.2710

snail mail:
University of Maine
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
5713 Chadbourne Hall, Rm 224
Orono, ME 04469-5713

http://umaine.edu/ub/

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.