MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:35:09 -0400
Communities of Practice Webinar Series - Why Build a Logic Model?

Wednesday, April 20, 2016
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (ET)
________________________________
Free for Everyone

A logic model is a visual framework of theories and
assumptions underlying your program. In a climate where programs are being
asked to justify resources and demonstrate effectiveness, logicmodels
create a shared understanding of how activities relate to your program's
goals and the goals of your institution. Not only do logicmodels
systematize your planning, management, and evaluation processes, they also
help you advocate for additional resources to expand your services, because
they illustrate what works in your program and why. We will cover the
fundamentals of developing a logic model for your program and why a logic
model is an effective tool for planning, implementation, and documentation
of outcomes. You have all the tools you need in your proposal - join us to
learn how to build a logic model for your program!

Please go to the following link for the complete list of COE webinars.

http://www.coenet.us/coe_prod_imis/COE/Training/Webinars/COE/NAV_Training/Webinars.aspx?hkey=d23c1a75-9dd4-4bb0-a71c-3e7aa5ed81f1

Please follow the following steps in order to register at COE website for
any event successfully.
1.       Open COE website www.coenet.us< <http://www.coenet.us%3C/>
http://www.coenet.us> with Firefox or Google Chrome.
2.       Logon to the website with your personal logon information first.
Email me if you need one.
3.       After you logged on, please go to My Account tab, Events List,
select the event you want to register for and follow the instructions.
4.       I highly recommend you not to change your password. Our system do
not update passwords automatically. It will take up to 3 days to get it
updated.

Do not hesitate to contact Neda at [log in to unmask]<mailto:
[log in to unmask]>  with any questions or concerns.
------------------------------
Corinna Rohse, PhD
Director, Student Academic Success Center
University of Colorado-Boulder
Boulder CO
(303) 492-2177
Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2015-16 President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 CELL
207.581.2532 FAX