MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Casey Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 07:27:53 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darylen M. Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:20 PM
Subject: FW: Upcoming Public Hearing on Increasing State of Maine Grant
To: "Casey Henderson ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]

 Here are instructions from Christy about how to testify. This may be
something some of our MEEOA members would like to do! A student who has
received a Maine state grant would be a powerful testament to the
importance of the program. Would you share this information with the
listserve as well?

Thanks,

Darylen