MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alyssa West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 09:05:26 -0500
On that note....who has some AWESOME items to donate to the auction?!!! We
were able to gather a few gift cards and other items, but we definitely
need more. I know I could use a new hoodie, so I'm really hoping someone
brings some college gear!

Is anyone interested in being our auctioneer this year?

Alyssa West

rejuvenating vacations! We are so excited that the 2018 MEEOA Annual