MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 10:54:47 -0500
 As some of you know already, Michelle Labbe, College Access Advisor for
Talent Search at UMPI, was involved in a horrible car accident over the
weekend. There were two others in the car with her, both have been released
from the hospital. The accident was reported in the Bangor Daily News.

I'd like to share a brief update. She is in serious condition at Eastern
Maine Medical Center. I spoke with Carol McGlinn this morning. Carol shared
that she spoke with Michelle last night. She is in good spirits but
preparing for a long recovery. She suffered multiple injuries that are
complicated by other health issues. I asked Carol to share with Michelle
our love and support and to keep us updated on any changes.

Michelle can receive flowers, cards. We will be keeping her and her family
in our thoughts and prayers. Please to call and confirm that she is able to
receive visitors if you are planning to drop by.

MEEOA will be sending Flowers from our membership and will be keeping in
close contact with UMPI TRIO Staff regarding any fundraising and support
efforts to help Michelle during her recovery.

Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2015-16 President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 CELL
207.581.2532 FAX