MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bridget Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:24:41 +0000
Celebrate your program's success!
Honor a colleague!
Advertise!
Support MEEOA!

TAKE OUT AN AD IN MEEOA'S ANNUAL CONFERENCE BOOKLET TODAY

I'll stop shouting now. I'm just really excited about this year's conference and hope that we can represent a substantial number of programs, institutions, individuals and vendors through our conference booklet ads.  Please consider taking out an ad and asking your frequent vendors or favorite venues to do the same.

Attached is the ad request form. Look forward to hearing from lots of folks before the D-Day.

Bridget Mullen
Upward Bound
Bowdoin College