MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dorrea Fellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:32:53 -0400
I would like to say a grand farewell to Claire.  Claire you have helped so
many of us by answer questions and providing support.  I was privileged to
run GEAR UP under your leadership for many, many years.  You will be missed
in the TRIO world and we all owe you much gratitude.  Enjoy your well
deserved retirement!!

Dori Fellman, M.Ed, Director
University of Maine at Augusta
TRIO Student Support Services
Cornerstone Program
46 University Drive
195 Jewett Hall
Augusta, ME 04330
207-621-3235

"There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs." - Zig Ziglar