MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mila Tappan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 23:58:06 +0000
Thank you, Teri.

Mila  Tappan
College Access and Outreach Manager
FINANCE AUTHORITYOF MAINE
P.O. Box 949, 5 Community Drive, Augusta, ME 04332-0949
207-620-3504 or 1-800-228-3734
Fax: 207-213-2604 – TTY: 207-626-2717

Helping Maine people achieve their business and education goals since 1983
Best Places to Work in Maine - 2015

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not an intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.