MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:24:00 -0400
Good Morning Everyone! MEEOA will be putting together a MAINE Basket of
Special goodies for the NEOA Auction this year. Please consider donating an
item or two! The hope is that we can offer a basket filled with items that
reflect Maine and it's people. Last year we had a wonderful basket and this
year we hope to have the same!

Please let me know what items you plan to share. If folks are not
attending and need items picked up - Please Let me know!
Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2015-16 President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 CELL
207.581.2532 FAX