MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Karen Keim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 08:56:01 -0500
Hi folks, let all turn in our nominations rather than list the wonderful
people that should be nominated here.  Some might think oh, they already
have someone in mind so I won't nominate my student.  Everyone of our
students should get an award for what they do, lets make it hard on the
committee and get those nominations in.  At least one from every program.
Wouldn't that be fun?  😉

Karen Hadley Keim
Director
University of Maine
Maine Educational Talent Search &
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
310 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, Maine 04469-5713

1-800-540-0493
207-581-3736
207-944-5756 cell

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit
there”
– *Will Rogers*