MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alyssa West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2015 20:49:16 -0400
Interesting you should send this today of all days - I ran into a stranger at the grocery store today who noticed my UB shirt and told me he worked for the UMaine UB program back in 1979. How fascinating to think of the number of people (students and staff) who have been impacted by TRIO throughout the history of these programs!

>>> Karen Keim <[log in to unmask]> 7/8/2015 2:45 PM >>>
In cleaning his office today, David Mequier brought me this historical
document.  Not knowing who would find value in the content I decided to
share it with all of you.

This was created by Jerry Ellis a TRIO Programs in Maine Historical Funding
1965-1986.

Enjoy!

Karen Hadley Keim
Interim Director
University of Maine
Maine Educational Talent Search Programs
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
310 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, Maine 04469-5713

1-800-540-0493