MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kelly Ilseman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:54:40 -0400
Darylen,

I'd be happy to have a meeting with Rosa, and support one of our veteran
MEEOA members (Karen, Dave, Alan) or upcoming leadership (Teri) in
attending the meeting with me if others agree that is an important next
step. I have limited office/campus time next week due to school visits, and
the week after that is the conference. If we feel time is of the essence,
I'd like to move quickly to set up a meeting.

I would like to encourage everyone who has expressed opinions here to write
a letter of testimony and submit it to Augusta. The letters can be short
and sweet, just as long as they contain the important points we want to
express regarding this legislation. It's so important that our voices are
heard at the state level!

Kelly

----------------
Kelly Ann Ilseman
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
Assistant Director/Academic Curriculum Coordinator/Academic Counselor
Maine Educational Opportunity Association President

Best ways to reach me:
call or text: 617.784.2320

other ways to reach me:
main office: 800.581.2522
office: 207.581.3720
fax: 207.581.2710

snail mail:
University of Maine
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
5713 Chadbourne Hall, Rm 224
Orono, ME 04469-5713

http://umaine.edu/ub/

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.