MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Gail Minichiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 15:45:41 -0400
Good afternoon!
If any of you have any alums that are current students at USM that would make terrific peer mentors for our TRIO Navigator program, please feel free to send me their names.  We are seeking students that will be sophomores or above by this fall 2015 that have similar backgrounds to our TRIO SSS students.
Thank you,Gail Minichiello
 Gail Minichiello | TRIO Student Support Services | University of Southern Maine | Project Coordinator | Phone: 207-780-5228 |http://www.usm.maine.edu/trioprograms/trio-student-support-services