MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Fowles Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:25:38 +0000
Hi everyone!
Thanks to Casey & Becky, the 2016 MEEOA Conference registration link is now up on the website! http://www.meeoa.org/conference.php?id=5  is your source for all information related to the conference, including registration. The Early bird rate is available until December 1, so don’t procrastinate!

In addition, we would love your workshop proposals related to our theme “Got Grit?”. The online RFP is available at http://www.meeoa.org/conference_rfp_step1.php?id=5. A downloadable form is also available. The deadline for workshop proposals is 11/13.

While it may seem far away, we will need something to look forward to in January. Don’t miss your chance- register today!

Best,
Your Conference Committee

--
Ginny Fowles Ward