MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2018 10:03:59 -0500
Alyssa,
If you still need help - I am willing to help!!
Teri

Teri Mann, Advisor III - MidCoast Maine
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Cell 207-551-3331 - Fax 207-581-2532
Toll Free 1-800-281-3703

(former email: [log in to unmask])

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
― Plutarch <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/31015.Plutarch>