MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 13:21:26 -0500
I am hoping that we are able to have many of our members calling and
participating in this great outreach effort by the COE - Public Policy
group.

See below on how to connect in THIS WEEK's effort. It is critical that the
entire TRIO community outreach directly to their Members of Congress
between how and December 11th!!

Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2015-16 President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 CELL
207.581.2532 FAX