ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:53:26 -0400
 "In the next couple of years, who will have a better record: UNH or
Maine?
Coach Umile has the track record; Coach Whitehead must build it, IMHO."

 I've been thinking about this for quite awhile. For years we Maine fans
have known what to expect the following season. Now we really don't. Will
the swoon of Febuary and March be the norm or was that just a bump in the
road. I really don't know what to expect.

 It really pains me to think that UNH has a track record and Maine doesn't.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! can't live with that:):)