ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:29:58 -0500
The Black Bear Fan(atic)s in York Co. will be gathering for the Cornell
pre-game warm-up at Gritty McDuff's on Fore Street.  It's about a block from
the Portland Civic Center, and we could easily take over the joint.  If you
haven't been to Gritty's, you can check out their fare at:
http://www.grittys.com/indexn.html

If for some reason we don't connect with any of you, we will be the one's
from Sect. K :

M--A--I--N--E  gooOOOO BLUE !

r/
 ZERB -