ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deirdre Schleich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 09:54:46 -0500
If Cronin is anything like Walsh, he will go with Michaud.  He did it with
Allison and Marsh when Allison was in his slump.
If Michaud isn't playing well I think Gorriti should be given his shot.  As
said, he is an experienced goalie, but since he hasn't seen alot of ice time
(20 minutes this season) it will force the D to step up play as they won't be
so comfortable with him in net.
This is just my opinion.  I have yet to see either play (and probably won't).
All I do is wish the Black Bears the best.

Deirdre