ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:19:11 -0400
Each team in hockey east plays 2 conference games against every other team. Once those games are scheduled, each team tried to fill its schedule with non conference games.  Maine and umass chose to play each other twice knowing those  games dont count toward conference standings, just like when BC plays B U in the beanpot and that game is a non- conference game.

Maine's passing in front of the umass net TO AN OPEN man on the weak side led to about 5 or 6 goals on Saturday.
The passing and the positioning are so nice to see after so many years of "the system"