ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:29:05 -0500
[I know a many of you will be in St. Paul for the Phrozen Phour in April, and some
of you have attended the Hockey-L dinners in the past.

So, here is an official invitation to all fans of college hockey to join us  in a
reception/dinner and good time between semi-final games on April 4th.  Please
note: advance signup and payment is required.

Hope to see you there, wayne]