ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2015 10:04:07 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: CHN Alert Desk [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 4:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHN News Alert: MONTGOMERY TO MISS WEEKEND GAMES

********* C H N   N E W S   A L E R T *********

MONTGOMERY TO MISS WEEKEND GAMES
http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2015/02/13_montgomery_to_miss_weekend.php

Denver head coach Jim Montgomery will miss this weekend's games in North Dakota after the passing of his father, Jim Sr., this morning. Montgomery left the team to be with his family in Montreal.

"The man who impacted my life the most has passed away," Montgomery said today on Twitter. "I will miss our daily phone calls and the wisdom and love you gave me."

Read the rest:
http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2015/02/13_montgomery_to_miss_weekend.php

EXPERIENCE THE NCAA MEN'S FROZEN FOUR!
Don't get left out in the cold this spring, be there as the best of the best will compete for the title of national champion…experience the NCAA Men's Frozen Four!  Regional action drops the puck March 27-29 and continues April 9 & 11 at the Frozen Four in Boston! Experience it live as determination will make history, visit http://NCAA.com/FrozenFour to make a date with champions!

To change your alert preferences, or to stop receiving them, go to CHN's Management page at http://www.collegehockeynews.com/users/manage.php