ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:58:52 +0000
Hello hockey fans,

I have 3 sets of 4 tickets to the following UMaine Men's Hockey games. We are unable to attend, due to conflicts with my sons' hockey games. The seats are Section S, Row 10, seats 2, 3, 4 and 5. They are conveniently located on an inside end against the railing for easy in/out with kids! $19 each. Let me know if you, or anyone you know, may be interested so we arrange prompt delivery! [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Sue

Friday, December 12 at 7pm vs Union

Saturday, December 13 at 7pm vs Union

Friday, February 13 at 7pm vs Boston University