ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vic Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 16:20:11 -0500
From: A too far away to go to the game (from MN) frustrated Hockey Mom  )-:

Comfort level is a condition I don't think this team has attained at any
position. This is not to say that the guys aren't good. It's to say that
getting the rug pulled out from under you (defections), filling forwards into
defensive roles in front of a fresh face in goal and dealing with an
onslaught of injuries and sickness makes Maine vulnerable. Let's just say
their game has been handicapped somewhat. If they all play a full 60 minutes
this team can win!!!! As far as who should play in goal tonight. Does it
matter, as long as we win? It would only matter to that player and his
parent- right (-:  Cronin will play to win-I hope!!!!!!
Vic Price