ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 07:24:01 -0400
 It was good to be back in Alfond for Hockey. The team looks loaded with
forwards which ought to lead to some interesting practices with guys
fighting for a chance to play. Greg Moore was everything I'd heard, big and
quick, good skater and looks to have a quick shot. Jimmy Howard, I just have
a good feeling about this kid. We'll see when Maine plays this weekend but I
doubt Jimmy will disappoint. Prestin Ryan and Chris Heisten teamed up on a
nice 2 on 1 with Chris Beating Jimmy on a nice shot. Prestin was hitting
guys like it was a real game :). Prestin is going to be a big part of this
team, He will get a ton of minutes if he can keep his attitude in check and
stay out of the box.  Can't wait for New Brunswick friday night,It will be
interesting to see the lineup.