ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 07:40:42 -0400
 I'd consider disowning the team if they go that teardrop type neck/collar
like UNH and others have. That looks horrible IMHO. I like the unis the way
they are but I could understand marketing a new one so money could be made
especially if the monay made went to the Shawn Walsh Hockey Center or to the
team in general. Alternate Jerseys are about the money.

 Where's that new recruit announcement:)