ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 02:19:33 -0400
The NCAA is now accepting applications for tickets to the 2005 Frozen
Four in Columbus, Ohio.

Tickets are only available by this process (unless Maine makes the
Frozen Four again!).  Your debit or credit card will be charged
immediately, whether you get a ticket or not (you'll know in July).

The application address is

   https://ebill.securebills.com/frozenfour/

If you have purchased tickets from the NCAA from 1997, you are in line
for a priority application.  If you are, you should have received a
letter in March 2004 containing your account number.  The application
contains alternatives to entering the account number if you've forgotten
your number or didn't receive a letter.

Though I had changed my address with the FleetCenter last year, the
FleetCenter did not pass the information back to the NCAA!  My March
letter bit the postal service dust. :-(   Nicely, I could enter my old
address on the NCAA  ticket application form and "it" found my records.

Applications are accepted until June 1st.

Go Blue (2004 Frozen4!)!

cheers, wayne