ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:52:54 -0800
Plenty of hockey left, but it's hard to make a case to send Maine to
west/midwest and keep BC east, considering Bears are ahead in the PWR and
went 3-0 against the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES. I guess attendance
is a factor, because maine will draw anywhere, and if the Sioux don't get
it together, and get it together in a hurry, it could be some lonely
nights in Grand Forks for that regional. Regardless,  hopefully the team
won't let down this week, although there is probably some wiggle room
against Merrimack (but not much).