ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 06:41:53 -0400
 I believe both Goalies are around 6-2 and 190 lbs. Doyle looks to be a hair
shorter. I have to agree that offense will be down in HE games. Besides
Sheilds who is going to lead on offense? Prestin Ryan looks to score and
after that Lawson and Kariya? I'm hoping Todd Jackson steps up and rifles a
few instead of trying to dyke on the backhand. Liscak may look for his
offense also.
 I never really thought about the strength of schedule but after looking at
it, it does seem weak. That will hurt come tourney time.

 Can't wait for Friday night so I can see who will be in the lineup, looks
like some tough choices for the Staff.