ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:40:22 -0500
Hey everyone,

This is my first message to the list, I was directed here by a nice young fellow from blackbears.net.  Basically, I grew up in Maine as huge Black Bears hockey fan.  Some of my fondest memories are of watching the 92-93 Bears fight for the national championship.  Following that magical 92-93 season I moved to Boston, and sort of lost touch with my connection to UMAINE hockey.  However, their run to the frozen four this year has sort of rekindled alot of those memories...including a highlite tape called "42-1-2" that I used to love watching.  Ive been searching the net for the last few days looking for a copy of "42-1-2", but havent found anything.  There was another highlite film that I also wore thin and loved, I believe it was called something like "out of the woods".  If anyone knows where I could come across either of these tapes it would be greatly appreciated.  If you have a copy you dont mind parting with Id glady send a few bucks your way.  Email me privately at [log in to unmask] if you can help me out.  Thanks alot,

Steve