ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 07:30:54 -0400
 I disliked Dan when he first started doing Maine Hockey, spoiled by Gary
Thorne and Joe Carr. But as time went on Dan got better and better and his
enthusiam for Maine hockey was evident. So I'm glad Dan will stay on for
that. I agree with Wayne on Hangtime, very entertaining as Dan is a pretty
wacky guy, quick wit. WZON will be hard pressed to find someone as good.
Whoever gets the slot will have tough shoes to fill. I hope the spot is
filled by someone who doesn't work at WZON now, as I don't see anyone there
who could do it. Good luck to Dan