ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Scott Dority <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:40:27 -0400
        At the risk of sounding warped, I must confess I still can't believe the
Bears won the whole thing. I'm so very proud of the team, the coaches and
the support staff. This title is sweeter than '93's.
        I already can't wait for next season.... which brings me to the subject of
Providence. I was wondering if anyone else has looked into tickets and
lodging for the Frozen Four? It seems the NCAA has control of the lower
level, center ice seats and is selling them in packages with three nights
lodging included. The price I was told for this puts me at home watching it
on tv. (400$ per person, double occupency) Have I been mislead?  Even with
kids free in the room I'm looking at 1200$! I welcome any info... thanks in
advance.

New cheer for the UNH folks next year...
 "WE'VE GOT TWO,  HOW 'BOUT YOU!?!"