ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 14:08:45 -0400
Today's Bangor Daily News reports that despite UMaine's NCAA
troubles, all the 3,000+ season tickets have been sold and there is a
waiting list of around 1,200 people.

While this does not mean that the Alfond will sell out every night,
it is the first sign that people are still going to support the team.
 I'm hoping that every game draws close to 5,000 but that might be a
tad unrealistic.

Looking forward to tonights Blue/White game, hope everyone else goes
down to check it out, should be plenty of tickets available.  Tickets
are also less expensive for the Blue/White game (I believe) then
normal ticket prices.
---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
Editor, US College Hockey Online