ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:07:00 -0500
> I had obstructed view tickets for a game awhile ago and I couldn't even see the goal all at the student section end of the rink.  A large monitor up there to cover the goal might be a help.  Some big monitors in the arena for
instant replays would be really nice too but probably very expensive.

VERRRRRRY Expensive!  It isn't something that hasn't been looked at before and is exceptionally pricey -- along with someone running the equipment to provide the instant gratification! :-)

President, M Club
Co-Advisor, All Maine Women
19 Annbar Drive, Old Town ME 04468
207-827-8386