ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:20:22 -0500
The Maine Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Frank, I think is more likely to go to the NHL... Frank was up there on the Hobey balloting and Prestin was not on the list.

1) I disagree about who is more likely to go to the NHL.  Prestin is a big hitter, has good size, not afraid to scrap and has one helluva blistering cannon.

2) Frank was up there on the HOBEY FAN VOTING balloting due to some MAJOR ballot stuffing by the students in Orono.  Notice he is NOT on the final list of 10 candidates.

-Jake