ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:05:21 -0500
 Pretty lackluster performance for Maine where skating hard didn't seem to
be a priority except for a few players. Marty, Gray, Francis and a few
others worked hard all night, others looked very out of sync. I can't
remember a game when Marty had his stick resting across his knees glideing
to the bench so many times. He and Gray were relentless penalty killers(lord
knows they had enough chances to PK) and were spent by the late 3rd period.

 Jimmy Howard was awesome again and brought the crowd to their feet with a
windmill type save.; The 2 goals scored against him were great shots and he
had no chance.

Lets hope all the Maine players show up tonite and jump Lowell early and
often.

 I guess USCHO is down again as I can't go see  recaps or look at box scores
of other games.