ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:05:54 -0800
Already have my copy on order!  If we all pitch in a
buck, we could get a few copies for the team for
inspiration.

Another quote from Damon about how proud he was of the
team in the Saturday game.  For once I would love to
hear someone say, "We played like garbage, no excuse
for it, our play was UNACCEPTABLE for Maine Hockey."
This is from the senior leaders of the team.

It is time they take off the rose colored glasses and
get back to the reality that the seniors probably will
end their career on the road for the Hockey East
playoffs, and no NCAA playoffs.  If you need a reason
to get up for Maine Hockey as a player, that should be
motivation enough.

Frustrated...
-Duke

http://store.fansonly.com/marketplace/store_contents.cfm?store_id=213&dept_id=3072&product_id=77828&partner_id=8002