ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 18:53:54 -0500
 How in the heck does Maine go west while BC stays east. I thought it was a
numerical system that seeded the teams?. Oh well, I can't say it wasn't
deserved the way Maine tanked at the end of the season. I guss they didn't
throw the last 16 clause out after all.

 Now the rant begins, tell me how it is fair that Maine plays a lower seeded
team in their own rink? Michigan doesn't have to travel, doesn't have to
pack, heck they get to sit in front of their own lockers. thats BS. If they
want it to be fair they have to play at a neutral site. It can still be in
Michigan but not at a college rink. Same thing for Minnie. Not to big of an
advantage!!!.  Maine, Cornell and other can never host a regional in their
home rinks so how is that fair?