ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:33:35 +0000
I thought this was a great article from the Maine Campus
that really puts this weekend into a perspective.  I
still believe there were some missed calls and dare I
say that the end was just not how anyone likes to see a
great hockey game end, but there is no doubt that this
team play with passion and I hope they show that same
passion in future seasons and in the non-hockey part of
their lives!

GO MAINE!!!!