ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:17:51 +0900
As a ME-HOCKEY subscriber living in Tokyo, Japan, I would definitely be
interested in getting broadcasts over the internet.

Tim O'Brien '91

To:       [log in to unmask]
cc:
From:     D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]> @ C&L US@C&L INT
Date:     98/12/08 04:44:06 GMT
Subject:  Re: hockey on the net (info wanted)

Forwarded from HOCKEY-L:
Let's all give him whatever support he needs.  I'm sure all Black Bear
fans, especailly those of us "from away", would like to hear games we
cannot get to or see on the tube.
>Sender: The College Hockey Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Brian Demoree <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: hockey on the net (info wanted)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>I am a hockey broadcaster at the University of Maine.  The station I
>broadcast from is   91.9 FM WMEB.  I am interested in putting our games
>on the internet.  I was wondering how we would go about doing that, and
>how much it costs to do that.
>
>Brian Demoree

Dan Doucette
***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***