ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:51:46 -0500
 Can anyone tell me how, when protecting a lead a BU player can get in all
alone on Doyle.Not only was it a player but BUs best offesive player
Skaldany? This has to be the most frustrating game yet. Maine dominates the
first 17 minutes of the 3rd, BU can't even get the puck out of there zone
and Maine goes to sleep and they let BU score 3 in the last 2.30 minutes of
the game. Gawd, I want to scream!!!!!!.

 Has anyone ever watched a team who set picks, screens, hold, hooks,
clutches and grabs for 60 minutes better than BU. Maine could have had a 60
minute power play as far as I was concerned. The picks drive me nuts and
they did them all night. Does Hansen even know what interference is?
 I shouldn't post this but its this or beat the dog:). A grown man should
take hockey so personally:) AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG.