ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:19:19 EST
I hope Deron will follow up the BDN quote with his personal comments.

Here are mine:

The only disservice is BDN giving that so-called reporter space in an
opinion column.  My only hope is that he will change professions in
hopes of finding one he is good at.

   ... OK, where is that Prozac ...

We seem to be hearing more and more that the only way to behave
professionally is to be distant and critical.  Perhaps that sells
newspapers or gives good Nielson ratings, but it's not my cup of tea.

3 cheers for Dan Hannigan, who really knows professionalism.

Wayne Smith
Old Town Landing

A preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with.