ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 06:51:27 -0500
 I agree with Larry in that next year isn't as bleak as I saw it right after
the season ended. Some rumors about another recruit are flying around, not
sure about first name but last name is Soares and he played with Jankus. He
compares to Aquino, played in same league, was an MVP. A little older(20?),
Luch just turned 18.
 Levielle in my understanding is quite a set up man. Now who is going to set
up, I don't know. Shields maybe? Goal scorers are what this team missed this
year and looks like it might be the same next year.

The defense looks to be great, can't wait to see Mushalak crush a few tiny
BCers:).  Wight and Mullin get a summer lifting and look to be keepers.  The
D was less than stellar this year so I look for a big improvement.

Jankus will help, should be able to step right in and play. Dustin Penner
looks to be able to whack a few guys into next week. If he can play he would
look good in front of the net on PP.

Man, its going to be a long off season
:):):)