ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dave Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 14:29:11 -0500
I agree with Wayne. It seems to me that among recent grads, BU has the
highest total NHL salaries, which leads to the question, why has BU won the
national title only once in the past four or five years (they can be forgiven
for not beating the Kariya-led Bears in 92-93)? How good would the Terriers
have been if they'd had a coach who was as good as his recruiters?