ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:10:25 -0500
>>> If you are looking for other places to eat, there is a Bertuccis (pizza) at the intersection of Route 114 and 125

(which also makes the best lemonade in creation -- lemonade???  Yeah, lemonade!!) ...

>>>and -- a few miles further north -- a place called The Loft, which has some of the best clam chowder and lobster bisque in the state,

(along with a ziti alfredo with chicken and broccoli that I would truly kill for!!

Aw, Lindsay, you just made my day!  Now, if I could only be there ... you gotta cheer louder for me!)

Nonni Hilchey Daly, Ed.D
President/M Club
Co-Advisor/All Maine Women
19 Annbar Drive