ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:33:18 -0500
 Interesting game where I thought UNH was the best team on the ice.
 Tim changed all the lines up in the absense of Gray. The only line that
looked really good was the 4th line of Ronan, Murphy and Lyall. They played
physically and were able to pin UNH in their zone. Maine got killed by
turnovers and unforced errors. UNH buried their chances. The TV coverage was
less than great as the sound quality was awful. I couldn't tell how the
crowd was but I'm guessing it was loud for UNH. Now the question is who
plays in goal tonite. Jimmy was good but I'd bet he would want another
chance at that first one UNH scored. I'd play Frank and kick the D in the
butt so they give Frank some help. Big sheet at Lake Whitt gives Maine fits
so my confidence in tonites games is not great but Go Maine